***Southwest Airlines will consider your interest for the Bozeman, Montana Customer Service Agent position if you are currently a resident of the state of MT. **
Starting pay of $17.54/hour
Benefits you’ll love:
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Provides legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries and resolving complaints and problems.
· Ability to work shift work and/or overtime.
· Foreign language skills are desirable, but not required.
· Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
· Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
· Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Southwest Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please print/save the job description because it won't be available after you apply.